Re: [gnugo-devel] autotools

From: Jens Yllman
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] autotools
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:09:11 +0200 (CEST)

autoreconf -f should force rebuild of all files needed buy autoconf/automake.
I have not yet verified that it copies/recreates aclocal.m4. But I think it
should.

Have you changed in configure.ac to require these versions of automake/autoconf?

I do not remember what version of autoconf where they change how you init
configure.ac. But they changed so you use different macros to init the
configure script. I will try to check today how it look in gungo-3.7.10.

Jens