Re: [gnugo-devel] extract fuseki

From: Stuart A. Yeates
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] extract fuseki
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:57:35 +0000

On 21/12/2007, Ben Lambrechts <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> >> Okay, I tried it. './configure; make; cd patterns; make
> >> extract_fuseki' works for me with 3.7.11 on OS X. What platform and
> >> what happens for you?
> >>

> > This works for me from cvs too.
> I first used Windows with Cygwin, and there it doesn't work.
> Then I moved to my Fedora-box and there it builds. But there I have
> another problem: it wouldn't run. This is just because my little
> Linux-knowledge (I don't get gnugo working neither).

You need to be a little bit more descriptive about how it doesn't run.
What do you type?(OR what do you click as the case may be). What
happens? Is there an error message?

The exact commands (from 'fc -l'):

509      ls -alrt
510      cvs update
511      ./configure
512      make
513      cd patterns/
514      ls
515      make
516      make extract_fuseki
517      ls
518      ./extract_fuseki

You don't need to type the numbers (not white space between the
numbers and the commands), and the 'ls' commands are informational
only. Command 510 won't work if you have a tar ball; commands 511, 512
and 516 generate copious output.

cheers
stuart