[gnugo-devel] can i help?

From: Teo Swee Ann
Subject: [gnugo-devel] can i help?
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:31:21 +0800

Hi, I would like to offer my help to GNUGO. I have been thinking of writing a Go-bot for some time and did write a bad one, based on a score estimator. I am an amateur programmer, who is very proficient with C++. I have done language developments for computer aided design tools for my personal use, and I am very strong with object oriented programming; I am an ardent fan of Erich Gamma’s Design Patterns and the C++ Boost Libraries.

Thanks for reading my email; I hope I can contribute to GNUGO. I have some ideas about the representation of groups, liberties and empty spaces of the board; maybe GNUGO already has it.

Thanks.

Regards,

Swee-Ann Teo