[gnugo-devel] strength levels

From: Daniel Goldman
Subject: [gnugo-devel] strength levels
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 13:43:43 +0200

Hi,

When playing against the  gnugo engine, for example using the client drago, I
have the option of setting the strength level from one to ten.  My simple
question is:  what is the weaker setting, and how weak is it compared to the
strongest setting?

I'm not yet strong enough to tell the difference myself, but since gnugo 3.7.10
beats me at any setting, I'd like to play against the one closest to my level...

Thanks,
Daniel Goldman