Re: [gnugo-devel] Trouble importing "gnugo.h"

From: Stuart A. Yeates
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Trouble importing "gnugo.h"
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:17:08 +1300

The POSIX approach would mean that the main program doesn't interact
with the GUI via the normal iPhone / Mac libraries, but just
communicates with the outside world through a bi-directional UNIX pipe
and the GTP protocol. You then have a small program that speaks GTP
and talks to the GUI. There are already a number of such apps written
in Java/C/C++ etc

cheers
stuart