[gnugo-devel] Installation

From: Erik Deng
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Installation
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:39:35 +0100

Hi!
I'm currently trying to install gnugo 3.8 in my macbook pro. I've tried to follow the install steps, but I can't seem to manage to go beyond the "./configure make" step

Apples-MacBook-Pro:gnugo-3.8 apple$ ./configure make
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
checking for make-gcc... no
checking for gcc... no
checking for make-cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for make-cl.exe... no
checking for cl.exe... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.

I am not very cunning in computers, so could you help me with this problem, please?

Thank you!

Regards

/Erik