[gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.8 build for Windows

From: Andreas Piatek
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.8 build for Windows
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:32:32 +0200

Dear Developers,

I would like to make a portable version of the Go game for the very popular website http://portableapps.com.

To this end, I chose the Windows freeware Drago, which can be used with the game engine GNU Go 3.8. Since Ben Lambrechts maintain the GNU Go 3.8 build and I do not exactly know if this build is open source software, I have the following request addressed to him:

Would you give me the permission, that I can develop a portable version of the Go game using the game engine  GNU Go 3.8?

Since I have not received any reply from him, I would like to contact you regarding the permission.

For your kind reply I would like to thank at this point.

Best regards

Andreas Piatek