Re: [gnugo-devel] GnuGo violates time_settings?

From: TS
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GnuGo violates time_settings?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:40:18 +0200

it seems the problem is in fact that gnugo just ignores

1) the "time_settings" command completely, using completely arbitrary (eg 20s more than allowed) amounts of time

2) the "clear_board" command: If you resign a game while gnugo is still thinking of its move, it WILL return the move much later, possibly thereby messing up another game that has just started!

did I accidentally get faulty code? I'm using "gnugo 3.8", is that wrong?