Re: [gnugo-devel] Some questions about GNU Go's status and future

From: Yllman, Jens
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Some questions about GNU Go's status and future
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 19:39:51 +0200

Hi,

I which I had time. But if I had time I would like to rewrite all. Only use the knowledge about the algorithms inside GNUGo. And try to make them parallel. And I would probably try to do that with C++11/14, if just the state of the concurrency/parallelism could get more stable. But that is just my interest. And as Thien say, I would probably do it as a libgnugo and use it from there. But where is the time ......

Jens