[gnugo-devel] Fwd: Re: Asking for permission to make use of Gnugo in Com

From: Paul Hepperger
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Fwd: Re: Asking for permission to make use of Gnugo in Computer Go tournament
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:31:13 +0200

Hi,

I will participate in the Computer Go tournament during the European Go Congress 2013 with my program CyberGo.
Since I want to make use of Gnugo 3.8 within CyberGo I asked the developers of Gnugo for permission to do so. I am forwarding this email from Daniel Bump to you as a confirmation that I received this permission.

Best regards
Paul Hepperger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------