Re: [gnugo-devel] AppStream compatible icon for their application

From: Stuart A. Yeates
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] AppStream compatible icon for their application
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 21:56:43 +1300

That's a not unreasonable icon.

Cheers
Stuart

On Saturday, 19 March 2016, Ricardo Sousa <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Ubuntu is trying to get an AppStream compatible icon for their

application.

I want to contribute to their project so that it integrates better with AppStream enabled stores.

You can use the icon that I found in their AppStream meta data?

Information to understand what is needed:
https://wiki.debian.org/AppStream/Guidelines
http://mhall119.com/2016/03/help-make-gnome-software-beautiful

Bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnugo/+bug/1559282
Icon: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/248644312/gnugo.svg

If you have any questions, please contact me or the guys in #ubuntu-desktop, specifically mhall119, Laney and ximion in that channel, they are leading the AppStream integration work.

Thank you very much.

Ricardo Sousa