[gnugo-devel] Basic GO algorithms and data structures.

From: Чижиков Никита
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Basic GO algorithms and data structures.
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:30:58 +0300

Hello. I'm a student currently writing C++ study project.
My goal is to develop multiplayer Go without any AI. I tried to implement
game's logic by myself but i didn't succeed.
I tried to use contour tracing algorithms  from image analysis, but i cannot
process multiply-connected zones.
So could you please share some links for basic Go algorithms and data
structures or game's logic? Because every time i googled it i found only AI
techniques.