Re: Speed up the process to get on production

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Speed up the process to get on production
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:53:29 +0100

Good job!!!

Finally I've moved in to the new home, so I should be ready to work
again on the translation in few days.

Have a nice day
Regards
Antenore.

2006/11/1, Davi Leal <address@hidden>:
Hi,

We have deleted the "FS Qualification search" functionality to speed up the
project installation on the FSF hosts, and get on production.  Anyway, the
View contact information was already blocked.

On the other hand, we do not want entities looking freely for others entity's
Qualification and copying it. We could enable it later with the per entity
ACL support. (Add this to the TODO task)

To make it easier the functionality recovering we has took note of the files
[M]odified or [R]emoved. Additionally, the last version that has such support
enabled has been tagged.

  branch: dev_1_1
  tag: last_version_with_FS-Qualifications-search_support

R Layer-0__Site_entry_point/scripts/search_qualifications.js
R Layer-0__Site_entry_point/scripts/search_qualifications_Languages.js
R Layer-0__Site_entry_point/scripts/search_qualifications_Skills.js
R Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/FS_Qualifications_Search_Result_form.tpl
R Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/FS_Qualifications_Search_form.tpl
M Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/Timeline_content.tpl
M Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/menu.tpl
Layer-2__GUI:_content_section,_others/content/forms/FS_Qualifications_search_form.php
M Layer-5__DB_operation/Qualifications.php
M locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
M locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po

-- Davi