iso_639/es.po

From: Davi Leal
Subject: iso_639/es.po
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:33:23 +0100

Hi Javier,

We are merging the www.gnuherds.org PO files with the iso-codes 1.0 package
downloaded from ftp://pkg-isocodes.alioth.debian.org/pub/pkg-isocodes/ . Let
us know if there is a more recent version.

We have fixed some error on our files. Now, we report you proposed fixed you
could analyze. See attached the "iso_639/es.po" file.  We have modified only
some of the msgid, due to we are using just a subset of the iso 639 codes.
You can diff against your last version. If all is as expected we will analyze
the Countries and Currencies files too.

We have done some modifications following wikipedia.org. For example we have
replaced "Abjaziano" with "Abjaso" according to
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idioma_abjaso

We hope get your feedback to follow improving the iso-codes files, which GNU
Herds is going to use.

Let us now any error we are realizing.

Best regards,
Davi