Re: GBN

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: GBN
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:06:54 +0100

Hi Igor,

I also notified this some months ago and I asked to the FSFE.. They
told me that the project it's not closed but that they were to much
busy now to work on GBN.

I suggest to wait and to ask again to the FSFE. In meanwhile we can
just add a note near the link, something like:

GNU Business Network (project is moving)

Cheers
Antenore.