gnulib-tool-py

[gnulib-tool-py] About the last commit

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: [gnulib-tool-py] About the last commit
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 03:56:17 +0400

Hello everyone!

In the last commit I've created GLFileSystem, GLModuleSystem and base
GLModule classes, so you are welcome to test them. I've created some
simple test files to demonstrate how it works. You can run
./gnulib-tool.py and see the result. Here are some info about these
files:

  "./modules/pygnulib": just some stupid text; here could be a module,
but I don't think it is necessary what file actually contains.
  "./pygnulib/testfiles/modules/pygnulib.diff": diff which will be
used for patching of the "./modules/pygnulib" file.

In the gnulib-tool.py you can see lines:

localdir = './pygnulib/testfiles'
modulesystem = classes.GLModuleSystem(localdir=localdir, modcache=False)
print(modulesystem.find('pygnulib').module)

So you can see how it works. It will print the name of the file (which
is in our case is tempfile, because we apply patch).
That means that if you change localdir and the name of the package in
the gnulib-tool.py, you can test your own packages.

If you find any errors, I'd be glad if you tell me.