gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Transitive closure is finished

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Transitive closure is finished
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 22:33:58 +0400

Hi Bruno,

I've already done this part of code, so we can continue our work. :-) However, it is very good to read your letter and understand that everything is clear. I'm really glad to know that sometimes I can disturb you less, but I always realize that only after writing a letter to you, so sometimes you can find many letters on your email. :-)