gnulib-tool-py

[gnulib-tool-py] Getting lists of files and join command

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: [gnulib-tool-py] Getting lists of files and join command
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 03:48:10 +0200

Hi Bruno,

as you can see the work goes on. The last commit mainly fixes some critical errors, but I've also done actioncmd (I think that it was a good idea to separate it into a standalone method of GLImport class). However, to continue I first need to understand deeper how we get list of files to operate with. Could you, please, explain which files we need to remove, which update and which to add? I've thought I've understand from the comments what I need to do, but I get wrong results. Could you, please, shed some light on this topic? This 'join' command confuses me as usual. Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Dmitriy Selyutin

E-mail: address@hidden