gnumed-announce

Re: [Gnumed-announce] GNUmed Public GIT repo moved

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-announce] GNUmed Public GIT repo moved
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:49:59 +0200

On Tue, Apr 07, 2015 at 02:38:52PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > Gitorious has been acquired by GitLab and they are closing
> > shop end of May.
> >
> > Github is good enough for the kernel so Github should be good
> > enough for GNUmed.
> >
> > I have moved the main public repository to github:
> >
> >     https://github.com/ncqgm/gnumed
> >
> > All commits will be visible in this repository from now on
> > (no more gitorious, that is).
>
> The old address will stay open for syncing for about two
> weeks. After that I'll rename the project on gitorious which
> will change all old URLs (but still leaves it accessible via
> changed URLs). Two weeks later I'll remove the project on
> gitorious at which point it'll be available from github ONLY.

I have now changed the repository name on gitorious.org to

        gnumed-now-on-github

That means while the old repository will still be available
on gitorious for some time people will need to modify the
access urls to include "gnumed-now-on-github" instead of
"gnumed" in the appropriate places if they really want to
access the gitorious repo.

Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346