Re: [Gnumed-devel] linuxconf.au Perth 2003

From: Andre Joanisse
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] linuxconf.au Perth 2003
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:49:06 +1000

Hi Ian,

they would have liked me to do one at this year's conference, we did a BOF
instead. A presentation would have had a much better turnout but I didn't
have enough time to put one together.

On Fri, 17 May 2002 10:07, Ian Haywood wrote:
> Is anyone interested in going to this? (apologies to Karsten for this
> irrelevant discussion).
> The reason I ask is that they have put out a call for papers, and they
> might be interested in GNUMed. (unless it's been presented before, I'm
> not sure)

There wasn't any formal presentation but it would be great if you could
present there. It's a fairly technical conference, so make sure you present
the juicy technical details.

> I would be happy to put together a small presentation, if that's fine by
> everyone else.

It would also give some nice exposure in Western Australia.

Cheers,

André