Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Just to show I'm still working

From: richard terry
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Just to show I'm still working
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:09:31 +1000

Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Just to show I'm still working
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:02:23 +1000
From: richard terry <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

> Looks very good -- certainly you are working quite fast.

Steep learning curve and still learning. If any one can supply me with a few
lines of code demonstrating a pop up menu, I'll go even quicker. Havn't got
time to wade thru the docs. My partner quit last week (2 days notice) and I'm
having to see 40+ patients a day.

> Are you able to incorporate my selector widget at all?

What was your selector wigit?
Please send details. If you mean the wxPhrase wheel, yeah of course!! That's
central to the whole thing. The first screen here is just the summary. Over
the next week I'll do the design for the data input area which will be common
with all other screens

> suggestions
>      - hovering over an icon gives an explanation of it in the status bar.

Already in there (plus the menu's duplicate the buttons in the same order)

>      - an optional help window, holding a HTML widget. (sh
> ould this be an excpetion to the 'no-popups' rule, or can it fit somwhere.
> It would load with context sensitve help as the user is working.
>     - on-the-fly adding of buttons for extra modules/tools

Sure, will incorporate that.

Regards

Richard