[Gnumed-devel] Prescriptions0.0.1 + other gui modules.

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Prescriptions0.0.1 + other gui modules.
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:35:24 +1000

I'm going to try and do 1 module a day (night), so there are 8 left after
this!!!, but I should get quicker. Today it is prescriptions.

Please note attatched png.

This will illustrate to non Oz gnumudders the sort of problems one is up
against with country specific habits and requirements.

Most Oz GP's think in Brandnames, as do our patients (rightly or wrongly),
and we have certain government requirements eg. our war veterans have
different ranges of drugs available to them, Reg24 means to dispense all the
repeats at once etc.

I guess the underlying screen designs are simple enough to be adjusted for
each country, but of all the modules, prescribing will probably be the most
country specific.

This screen is not quite finished. It has a few more (mostly hidden until
used text/labels for authority details, and I need some bright spark to help
me fix up my static label class + a few minor colour changes, but it gives
the idea.

Please forward comments.