Re: [Gnumed-devel] Therapeutic Guidelines suggestions

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Therapeutic Guidelines suggestions
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:41:08 +1000 (AEST)

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, richard terry wrote:

> I just had a thought. It would probably be easy enough to slice out just one
> of the guideline samples and upload to the cvs - antibiotics would seem
> appropriate, then it could go with the normal cvs download ok.

This is good news. In terms of integration, what are our plans? Do we want
a 'search guidelines' function in the medical history module?

Looking to the future, does anyone know if TG are planning a
'database-ready' version, in XML or similar, so the user could click on a
recommendation, and it would switch to the prescription view, fileds
loaded with th drug.