Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Simplifed Logon Gui

From: richard terry
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Simplifed Logon Gui
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 08:14:00 +1000

The reason I switched it to the ok/cancel on the right is that that is the
usual default in most systems and is more logical for right handers. For left
handers there should be a config option to switch buttons around.

Note that one doesn't really need to worry about the order as I've put it
anyway because as the buttons are put on the panel in that order, the ok
button gets default focus when the user tabs from the password textbox (or
you coders implement a tab from a user hitting the <enter key>.

I think we should attempt to stick to conventions in the order of buttons
where possible, especially as we hope windows users as well will be using the
program.

Richard.