Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumedlogo.png

From: David Guest
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumedlogo.png
Date: 11 Oct 2002 06:56:18 +1000

On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 14:27, Horst Herb wrote:
> Richard Stallman has kindly reminded me to replace "open source" with
> "free software" where appropriate, like in out logo.
> This concerns mainly the gnumed.net website, which hasn't been updated
> for yonks.

Guys

A fellow slugger (slug.org.au), Nikolai Razouvaev, works as a graphic
artist and has kindly adjusted the logo to read "A Free Project for
Paperless General Practice". For the record the font is Flareserif 821
from Bitstream and was a little tricky to track down.

The png (http://www.zeeclor.mine.nu/gnumed/logo/gnumedlogo.png) does not
display in mozilla or galeon but does in the gimp, of course. There is a
also a gif (http://www.zeeclor.mine.nu/gnumed/logo/gnumedlogo.gif) of
the graphic.

Cheers.

David