Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GnuMed (wxPython) on Debian

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GnuMed (wxPython) on Debian
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:36:40 +0200

>> Maybe a
>> Debian-Med package is looming around the corner ?
> I'll work on it as soon as possible.  My deadline will be end of October
> and it is on very high priority on my todo list.
Very good especially since GnuMed is just one part of
Debian-Med.

> Karsten, would you recommend me a new CVS checkout or should I stay
Absolutely.

a) we always strive to keep what is in CVS runnable

> with the version we worked on in Bonn.  (Feel free to answer in private
b) your suggestions from Bonn have mostly been incorporated

If any questions arise I am here to answer them.

As long as things don't get _to_ detailed we can probably stay
on GnuMed-devel since others may have something to say, too.