Re: [Gnumed-devel] database abstraction

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] database abstraction
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:10:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Horst Herb wrote:

> Suggestions welcome. Maybe Hilmar wants to merge the best aspects of his drug
> metadata class with this one?
I will be happy to do this once PgObject is stable enough. However, I
would prefer continue developing the drug browser with my interface until
I can show a first usable version (which should happen until next
week). I believe that converting gmDrugObject to PgObject will be quite
straightforward and shouldn't take very long.

Hilmar