[Gnumed-devel] urgent tasks to do

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] urgent tasks to do
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:23:27 -0800

Everybody: please do not modify the code of existing modules in
client/wxPython before Saturday - Im am working full steam on them to get the
backend connection going and I will not unless they work in order to prevent
the CVS tree from breaking. Whatever you do is likely to be lost in merges
due to extensive rewriting. Maybe we should tag the current state as
"PRE_PG"?

Ian or Richard: can you please get me a dump of the imported MIMS along with a
functional version of the browser?

Ian: Can you work on the GUI panel to set user permissions?

Karsten: can you whip up a GUI frontend for the installation process?

Hilmar: can you send me a functional dump  of AMIS?

Thanks,
Horst
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by SURFSIDE INTERNET]