[Gnumed-devel] Event handlers.

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Event handlers.
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:09:48 +1100 (AEDT)

> Ian: Can you work on the GUI panel to set user permissions?

No, sorry, it is Tuesday night here and I am off for a few days. Have been
working on the drug database browser, Hilmar has a dump of a few drugs I
entered.

In terms of plugin design, I admit there are some unjustifiable design
faults, it was
very much coded 'on the run' to keep up with Richard. Feel free to correct
them!

MIMS: I cannot give you a copy, ask Richard but don't hold your breath.
Licensing is very strict.

Ian