Re: [Gnumed-devel] Popup menu on notebook

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Popup menu on notebook
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:01:11 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Ian Haywood wrote:

> Notebook buttons now have a popup menu allowing them to be loaded and
> unloaded.
> Please test to see if it works properly.

I downloaded everything from cvs, but the notebook popup doesn't work for
me (complains of "'in' needs sequence right argument" at line 178 of
gmGuiMain.py, and self.guibroker['modules.gui'] is a dictionary). Is this
a bug or is it time for me to upgrade to python 2.2 ??

BTW, there are still missing some files the Schedule plugin tries to
import (gmScheduleAllDoctorsPnl).

Hilmar