Re: [Gnumed-devel] Still trying to get gnumed up

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Still trying to get gnumed up
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:13:22 -0500

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 08:57:56AM +1100, richard terry wrote:
> Have found another second or to to try again:
>
> Not that I've added _richard as a user, I get:
>
> File "/home/richard/gnumed/gnumed/client/python-common/gmPlugin.py", line
> 492, in GetPluginLoadList
>     aRWConn = rwconn
>   File "/home/richard/gnumed/gnumed/client/python-common/gmCfg.py", line 211,
> in set
>     data_value = self.dbapi.PgArray(value)
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'PgArray'

The problem is the database library, pypgsql. We need the latest
(December 2002) version, available at http://pypgsql.sourceforge.net/

Hopefully soon, we can make an 'alpha' release, with proper .debs, .rpms
and Windoze .exes. we can also host copies of all the depenedencies, so
people can just click on a list of links in turn to install gnumed on
any system.
I can do this when I get back to Melbourne in mid-March
, unless somebody else wants to.

Ian