Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 3, Issue 35

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 3, Issue 35
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:35:40 -0500

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:43:13PM +1100, sjtan wrote:

> > On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:24 am, richard terry wrote:
> > >
> I think I got it going once, and so did Ian, and maybe someone else as
> well, but that was a few months ago ... I suppose that's what they mean
> by development cycles.

It *does* work. When a patient name is typed, the gmDemographics widget
appears, with a list of matching names, and the basic demographic data
below. (Duplicating Horst's work to a large extent)

Popups are bad, because you can't switch to anything else, I would
rather stick with what've got.

With database API: I thought we had one for a second, then it slipped
away.....

True, XML-RPC has numerous asvantages over raw SQL, can we stick to it
please, at least for a few days? ;-)

Ian