Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: patient search widget timings -more comment

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: patient search widget timings -more comment
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:38:11 +0100

> BTW when we load in the patient stuff it should come up with the summary
> screen as default.
It will. Actually that will depend on the plugin load order
which will be configurable. Or else we might make it an
option. Yeah, that'll be better, I guess.

> Also as soon as we have this patient wigit thing working, can we set up
> something like a comma delimited text import so I can import the names and
> address of all my patients into the database to try it out.
:-))  I am doing exactly that currently (albeit for names/DOBs
only). I got 110 000 unique patients. About 65 000 to go ...

> Then we can start
> working on something simple like the social history.
That'll be exciting ! (No, really.)