Re: [Gnumed-devel] WxWindows

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] WxWindows
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:52:36 +1000

I'm working from the documentation I got from CVS on the weekend
using page /gnumed/client/doc/user-manual/linux.html
This page says that Python is included with wxPython, when this comment
belongs a row down in the table 2.2 as it is GTK included with wxPython.
When I'm finished we'll have info on SuSE 8.0 for table 2.1
At the end of this page is a link to mandrake.html but this link is broken - I
don't seem to have any such page.
I'll be putting this on the laptop and I'm quite happy to trial this on
multiple distros on that machine, not worrying about doing various installs
as I am trying them to see which works best.
Liz

Karsten is sending me the file, thanks

--
Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.  Depression is when you
lose your job.  These economic downturns are very difficult to predict,