[Gnumed-devel] apologies

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] apologies
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:39:38 +1000

sorry for putting in the public directory. Keep forgetting other
people might be looking and get a bad impression.

I suppose the reasons for trying out a appgen idea is :

1. generated code that works is usually quite clean.

2. easier to change things by changing the generation file.

3.can adapt what's already been done, by rethinking how to
make the widgets configurable.

On the other hand, someone can just proceed with the manual coding
of the widgets. Does anyone mind, if I start doing it? (Not
with handlers this time).