[Gnumed-devel] Re: can I apt-get gnumed?

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: can I apt-get gnumed?
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 14:48:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Scott S. Jones D.C. wrote:

> I run debian 3.0 on my linux box and am curious whether there is a .deb
> package available for downloading and installation?
NO!

Sorry, the Debian packages need at least the testing = sarge distribution
which will be the future Debian 3.1 release.  The reason are postgresql
adapter issues.

Moreover I intentionally did not enabled apt-get feature to my
preliminary packages because they are not yet ready.  I wanted to make
sure that they are used only by those people who know how to do the trick
without apt-get. ;-)

You might expect apt-get ready packages in the end of August.

Kind regards

       Andreas.