Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.au

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.au
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:00:41 +1000

Whilst on the topic of talks, mine will be pitched more at demonstrating and
arguing for functionality via the gui rather than the gui itself.

If anyone has not ever read  http://www.gnumed.net/rterry/Index.htm
can you read it before coming.

I'm keen to push toward getting something functional and want to re-iterate
that all sections can be fairly quickly implemented if we have the same
functionality as in theory there should be almost identical code to handle
anything to do with the gui in any section - ie shouldn't matter if you are
retreiving past history, script data, recalls, immunisations etc, its all the
same.

I'm sure Horst will disagree! Anyhow, looking forward to seeing you there.

Richard