[Gnumed-devel] Family History Documentation Done

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Family History Documentation Done
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:44:27 +1000

Functinal specs now done for family history section and passed on to Tony and
Karsten.

The Family History section needs to be split from the social history section
for reasons discussed in the document.

I will do a screen design

If someone who could make time (?Liz - as I seem to remember you had lots to
say on the matter, that is if you have time) can dig out and mail me or
reference me any of the list discussion on the social history stuff, as I
don't have time to look for that as I'm spending 4 + hours a day writing up
this documentation and have a deadline for 8September as per gnuMed AU conf
agreement.

Anyone else who has not previously contributed to the debate and has a wish
list for social history can you mail the list.

Thanks

Richard