Re: [Gnumed-devel] phrase usage scoring

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] phrase usage scoring
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:13:47 +1000

Really simply and worked well.

Incremented the counter. Discuss the pitfalls however.

One obvious one I found was that if one changed ones habits later and the
counter was way way high that I had to manually change the weighting in the
database, so there should be an option to let the user change weightings
(rotate to top).

One can get cunning with the weighting in clinical use, e.g use one brand of
drug for a condition only so the prescription is always totally auto-filled -
saves heaps of time.

The list needs to discuss the weighting methods.

Regards

Richard