[Gnumed-devel] printing

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] printing
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:05:22 +1000

I never was really happy with the way printing was handled with wx.

I have been playing with reportlab (the python pdf generator libray) and
it works like a charm, dead simple & very fast and accurate positioning
to the mm; printing works by simply piping the pdf through xpdf or
acroread to the printer.

However, I don't know how this would be handled on Windows - any ideas
anybody? I suppose on OS/X it works just the same as on Gnu/Linux.

Horst