Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: create_identity

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: create_identity
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:57:28 +1100

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:48, syan tan wrote:
> I haven't made any changes to create_identity , and posted the problems
> as proposed , when it involves modules where
> someone else is mostly responsible.

No fear. Small changes such as the incorrect 'N/A' are safe to change (since
it CANNOT work anyway due to the 2 char constraint).

If in doubt, the correct process is to post the problem to the mailing list
(which you did), get some feedback from the original authors (you got it at
least from me), and then go ahead with the change.

I suggest you just go ahead and take the "'N/A" out of the constraint
statement and commit the change

Horst