Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccinations

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccinations
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:00:49 +1100

I just looked in the vaccine fridge.

The tag is either 'lot' or a (B) presumeably meaning batch. Intersting eh!
No-one cept me uses serial # so we had better ditch that one!. I'd go for
Batch # or Lot # for AU.

I'll address the other Q this arvo.

Going to shut down this machine and put Libranet 2.8.1 on it over lunch time.

Regards

Richard