Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed website

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed website
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:05:40 +1100

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:12, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > Don't get mad but where are Horst, Ian, David, Hilmar ...
>
> Hilmar is off to finish his doctoral thesis. He sent me a
> notice on this about two weeks back. I'd expect him to be back
> with us around late spring.

I am currently extremely busy with my own practice, restructuring it & my
employees so that I might get a wee bit more time for gnumed.

Apart from that, I am flying around advocating open source solutions to the
Australian government in my roles as GPCG management committee member as well
as independent consultant, preparing for a presentation about drugref.org on
an upcoming conference in Thailand, and trying to finalize the drugref.org
interaction database as well as implementing the drugref.org XML-RPC API for
Australia's most common drug databases (MIMS is almost finished and partially
usable already, import works now without any hitches)

My plans of a "mini gnumed" are temporarily on ice. My next contribution to
gnumed will be a functional prescription module.

Horst