[Gnumed-devel] questions for developers

From: David Grant
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] questions for developers
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:21:37 -0500

Hi everyone,

I just got on to gnumed cvs today for the first time. Made my first commit and it worked fine. Rather than do a pointless "test" commit, I found a small useful change. I added the "-d" option to cvs in the update_tree.sh script.

Questions:

-Can the audit, doc, and gmIdentidy directories be deleted? There are many other empty directories I noticed. I think these should be deleted unless there is a specific intent to put something there soon. -I'd like to add to the README file some more detail about what is in all the directories, to help new developers know where to start. -In gnumed/html/README it says: "this is deprecated, please see...." This should be clarified
-Why is there a drafts folder?
-I don't understand the meaning of gnumed/client/business What is meant by business?

Thanks,
David

--
David J. Grant
M.A.Sc. Candidate in Electrical Engineering