Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed Weekly News

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed Weekly News
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:36:05 -0000

On 02/02/2004, at 5:40 AM, Roberto Mello wrote:

I think bi-weekly would be enough for now. People would forward news to
the newsletter maintainer (I'm volunteering to be it if there's no one
else doing it already) and he'd compile them.

Roberto,

That would be fantastic for the web site. If you go ahead, I will send you a URL and password so you can paste it it to the news section, if that is OK.

Regards,

Tony Lembke