Re: [Gnumed-devel] Web Site

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Web Site
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:27:48 -0500

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I'd also really like to see a phpbb (http://www.phpbb.com) forums system instead of the current forums. It could be customized to our current colour scheme. It's probably fairly easy to install. Features that I like are, ability to see headers only be default, and ability to receive emails when someone replies to a thread you are watching, and many more...
Certainly nice but let's take things step by step. IMHO the
current design is a vast improvement.

AFAIK, not much was changed so far except for the colour. I didn't mean to rush ahead...I was just thinking aloud, but I'll just add it to my wishlist.

--
David J. Grant
M.A.Sc. Candidate in Electrical Engineering