[Gnumed-devel] Billing/Accounting Requirements

From: Yudhvir Singh Sidhu
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Billing/Accounting Requirements
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:58:25 -0800

Yes, been working on requirements. James has been really helpful. Will report back in a few days. Although we have not had any discussion on multiple doctor situations and locums. There, I used my big word for the day and I'm out.

Yudhvir

James wrote:

On the subject of billing, Yudhvir Sidhu and myself continue to assemble a planning framework by which to better determine the next steps and to guide choices that will need to be made.

@ Yudhvir do you think we may be far enough in 2-4 weeks to offer anything for discussion & feedback