Re: [Gnumed-devel] how and when to select encounter type - attachments

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] how and when to select encounter type - attachments
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:50:45 +1100

On 12/02/2004, at 9:27 AM, James Busser wrote:

Do other people normally receive
attachments with list digests or list mail, or are these automatically removed and do people normally use a browser to access embedded links of interest? I have determined that on the latter, attachment browsing --- at least png files -
-- seems unsupported by Mac OS Safari browser.

Attachments are sent on the normal list - I do not know if they come through on the digest version, but think not.

The png attachment is correctly displayed (for me) using OS 10.3 within Mail as well as if opened in Safari (v1.2) or Preview.

HTH,
Regards,
Tony L