[Gnumed-devel] sgml conversion of user manual

From: David Grant
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] sgml conversion of user manual
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:51:24 -0500

The html and sgml files for ther user-manual were out-of-sync. I noticed this because the html files have the old cvs setup using pserver but the sgml has the new version using ssh and :ext:, etc..
What command do you guys run to convert from sgml to html?

In other news, I corrected all the syntax errors that I got in user_manual.sgml. Mostly just missing or extraneous closing sect and listitem flags, and also an extraneous quotation mark.

David

--
David J. Grant
M.A.Sc. Candidate in Electrical Engineering