Re: [Gnumed-devel] LDT importer

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LDT importer
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:03:13 +0100

Hi Jürgen,

> in replying to the topic "roadmap" I'd like to ask, where I can find more
> information on this "german lab data". (?)
>
> I suppose this is a standard interface ? ... maybe somehow related to
> LIMS ?
No. LIMS is a separate issue. LDT is a text format set down by
the Zentralinstitut der Kassenärztlichen Bundesvereinigung (ZI
der KBV) - the German College of Community Care Physicians, that
is. They offer spec download from their website, just google
for it.

> Introducing myself, I'd wish to point out, that I am not a gnumed-
> developer but only interested in interface structures of this database.
interface of schema ?

> I though registered here since I did not find a user-group-list for it :-)
this *is* the user group as of now :)

> My interest is based on data aquisition in the field of blood banks,
> because I used to work for a medical company lately.
If you find anything useful in GnuMed please do let us know.